CDS 2000 Anesthesia Machine
- Specifically designed for the veterinary profession-MRI compatible.
- Three-piece assembly.
- Head assembly provides a work area, monitor shelf and place for your cuff inflation syringe.
- Bored block manifold system eliminates most hoses and potential leak sites.
- The bored block is an FDA approved material guaranteed for life.
- The tapered ports on the dome style inhalation and exhalation valves allows easy quick change of the Fcircuit or breathing tubes.
- Pop-off valve is also designed to interface with an active waste gas evacuation system and maintain a passively full rebreathing bag.
- Unbreakable valve dome caps.
- Easy quick-change absorber canister.
- The absorber seals easily, tightly and is virtually leak free.
- A specially designed absorber canister which uses less soda lyme but allows the expired gas to be exposed to more soda lyme than any other system on the market.
- 200ml to 4-liter flowmeter.
- Non-rebreathing system outlet port.
- Five-leg base for maximum stability.